Canadian Tree Care is 100% locally owned and managed.
Your money stays right here in Alberta with a company that
understands the needs of Albertans
Canadian Tree Care was formed in 2002 to serve Edmonton and area with professional tree care and property care services. We realized the need in our area for a tree care company that could provide professional, reasonably priced services, with employees that really care about your property.
Canadian Tree Care has an extensive SAFETY PROGRAM
We belong to The Alberta Construction Safety Association (ACSA) and maintain our Certificate of Recognition. This means they review and audit our SAFETY PROGRAM yearly. We must follow safety procedures such as:
• Pre-trip inspections of vehicles
• Job Safety Meetings
• Hazard Assessments
• Record all equipment maintenance and repairs
We provide you, our valued customer with SAFE EMPLOYEES and SAFE MODERN EQUIPMENT.
Canadian Tree Care believes in proper training for our employees From office staff to field and management, we keep up-to-date by enrolling in industry courses and seminars. Our arborists must be certified with TCIA and/or ISA. We believe that educated, happy employees will create happy customers.
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
• ISA: International Society of Arboriculture, Prairie Chapter
• TCIA: Treecare Industry Association
• LANTA: Landscape Alberta Nursery Trades Association
• CNLA: Canadian Nursery Landscape Association
• WCB: Worker's Compensation Board
• ACSA: Alberta Construction Safety Association
• EAA: Edmonton Apartment Association
• CCI: Canadian Condominium Institute
• COR Safety Certification Program
• Sherwood Park and District Chamber of Commerce
• Fully Insured and Bonded
Reputable and well established businesses KNOW that it is important to belong to, and be involved with, associations in our industry. It is also important to be involved with your community.
At CTC we believe in GOOD BUSINESS and GIVING BACK to our communities.
We believe in TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION and each employee in our company knows that the customer is #1. We are constantly striving to improve and encourage feedback from our customers and employees. Please phone or email us anytime with any comments or suggestions.
We hope you find our website helpful! Keep Alberta green and growing!